Jason's Travel Blog

Thought I would set up a blog so that my family and friends can keep up to date with where I am at and what I am doing with myself these days.. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The NBA - "I Love this Game!"

Well thanks to Amy, I was fortunate to be able to watch the Seattle Supersonics vs the Utah Jazz, down in Seattle!... As soon as we arrived at Key Arena the atmosphere was PUMPING! they had the marching band "Blue Thunder" out the front bangin away on their drums and the massive crowds were slowly filing into the stadium. Once we had collected our tickets and entered inside, we quickly found our gate and got to our seats. We weren't too far back! The atmosphere was even better than I had imagined after watching games on tv. I managed to sneak some pics with my crappy ixus.. sorry bout the quality!.. Anyways I just have to say that the game was AWESOME!.. Utah was leading most of the way into the 4th quarter. With 5 minutes remaining a lot of the crowd started to leave as they thought it was game over for the sonics. Weren't they WRONG!!.. The amazing Ray Allen turned up the heat, and managed to pump some stunning 3 pointers! .. amazingly tieing the game during the final seconds and bringing them into overtime. The Sonics then went on to win the game!! and Ray Allen scored a career high 54 points!! GO SONICS!!



2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    Woah. You haven't blogged for AGES! Must be busy huh?

    Hehehe

    Hope all is going well over there!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People should read this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home