Jason's Travel Blog

Thought I would set up a blog so that my family and friends can keep up to date with where I am at and what I am doing with myself these days.. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Finally experienced some SNOW!

Ok so one positive thing about all this rain here in Vancouver, is that with it comes GREAT snow up in the mountains!!!.. my cousin's friend Amy, took me up to Grouse Mountain which is only about 20mins away from Vancouver city. We took the Gondola up to the top of it where we were greeted with some FRESH powder snow! :D..

Sorry about the quality of the pics but all I took with me was my Ixus 40 Happy Snap.. and to top things off.. the fog up there was pretty crazy so lighting wise it really sucked..

Dunno if there's anything I can do to clean up the noise Jamie? it was shot at iso 400 :(




and ofcourse I had to make me a SNOWMAN!!! :)



4 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jason, nice blog site you got going on here. I like your pictures too. very well composed! I jsut got a Digital SLR and have been learning photography a little. Check out Bibble Pro for the noise. Anyways, nice to see this site! See you in a few weeks!!!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, that last comment was from adrian your coolest cousin...

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger iphoneappmasta said…

    wow that snowman looks so big until you see it next to you.. unless you just have a massive head.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He does. He has a MASSIVE head.

    Haha

    - J.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home