Jason's Travel Blog

Thought I would set up a blog so that my family and friends can keep up to date with where I am at and what I am doing with myself these days.. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Hockey Eh?

Ok.. I guess after everyone bugging me to update my site I finally managed to get the time to do it after all the festivities of the past few weeks.

Well lets see where I last left off... I was fortunate enough to receive some hockey tickets to the Vancouver Canucks vs Phoenix Coyotes match a few weeks ago. I was SOOOOOoo excited as it would be my FIRST MAJOR sporting event since being here.. and to top it off the seats were 6 rows back from the front! (Thanks Rick!!) so anyways, here are a couple of shots from the night... I was lucky to have been able to sneak my DSLR in as I found out later that your not meant to bring any "pro cameras" in :).. Oh and the Canucks ended up winning!.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home