Jason's Travel Blog

Thought I would set up a blog so that my family and friends can keep up to date with where I am at and what I am doing with myself these days.. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sleepless in Seattle

So Amy and I decided to take a trip down to Seattle for a few days. Mainly to do some outlet shopping, and also to try and track down an elusive pair of Smith Turbo Fan goggles that I had absolutely no luck in finding within Vancouver. Thanks to Lynnette, we managed to get an awesome deal at the Renaissance Marriot Hotel in downtown Seattle.

So we set off on our road trip, and shortly after passing the border into Washington, what a better way to take a break, but to stop at you guessed it... Krispy Kreme!!! :)




Well... well... what do we have here?!?







Krispy Kreme's Finest!




Now on to down town Seattle!.. due to lots of running around at all the premium shopping outlets, I really didn't get much time to do a lot of sight seeing. Of the little time I did I managed to sneak in a few shots of the Seattle tower.




On the last day, we managed to take a look down at the pier. Lots of Clam Chowder to be had along here!...



Here's a shot of one of the pier locals! :)


I got a chance to visit the famous Pike Place Markets as well!





This is the famous Pike Place Fish Company. Whenever an order is made the sales guys put on a fish throwing show, and literally throw your purchase from the surrounding crowd area into the middle!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home